Important: This is the documentation for the upcoming Feathers v5 (Dove). See docs.feathersjs.com for the current version.
Feathers database adapters are modules that provide services that implement standard CRUD functionality for a specific database using a common API for initialization and settings and providing a common query syntax.
Important: Services allow to implement access to any database, the database adapters listed here are just convenience wrappers with a common API. You can still get Feathers functionality for databases that are not listed here. Also have a look at the list of community database adapters
The following databases are supported:
|In memory||feathers-memory, feathers-nedb|
|MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, SQLite, MSSQL||feathers-knex, feathers-sequelize|
- feathers-memory - An in-memory database adapter
- feathers-localstorage - An adapter for Client side Feathers that can use the browsers LocalStorage or ReactNative's AsyncStorage.
- feathers-nedb - A database adapter for NeDB an in-memory or file system based standalone database.
- feathers-knex - An adapter for KnexJS, an SQL query builder for NodeJS supporting PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite and MSSQL
- feathers-sequelize - An adapter for Sequelize an ORM for NodeJS supporting PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite and MSSQL
- feathers-objection - A service adapter for Objection.js - A minimal SQL ORM built on top of Knex.
- feathers-mongoose - A database adapter for Mongoose an Object Modelling library for NodeJS and MongoDB
- feathers-mongodb - A database adapter for MongoDB using the official NodeJS database driver
- feathers-elasticsearch - A database adapter for Elasticsearch
- feathers-cassandra - A database adapter for Cassandra