Important: This is the documentation for the upcoming Feathers v5 (Dove). See docs.feathersjs.com for the current version.
# Frontend Frameworks
Feathers works the same on the server and on the client and is front-end framework agnostic. You can use it with Vue, React, React Native, Angular, or whatever other front-end tech stack you choose.
# Client Side Docs
If you want to learn how to use Feathers as a client in Node.js, React Native, or in the browser with a module loader like Webpack refer to the client API docs.
# The Feathers chat
- TypeScript + plain JS frontend: feathersjs/feathers-chat-ts (opens new window)
- React: feathersjs-ecosystem/feathers-chat-react (opens new window)
- React Native: feathersjs-ecosystem/feathers-react-native-chat (opens new window)
- Angular: feathersjs-ecosystem/feathers-chat-angular (opens new window)
- VueJS with Vuex: feathersjs-ecosystem/feathers-chat-vuex (opens new window)
# Framework Integrations
See this list (opens new window) of Feathers front-end framework integrations if you are looking for something that makes Feathers even easier to use with things like React, Vue or others.